Monday 5 March 2012

Deux cadeaux

I made a littttle quelque chose pour mon amie after she made me that zine! The third image is supposed to look like the little field mouse is being carried away, but instead it almost looks like it just jumped :c Regardless, ITS FATE REMAINS THE SAME. I just found No Exit by Sartre at a little used bookstore in Montreal this weekend, needless to say I find it interesting. I want to continue making these little things, and hopefully improve with time! I am trying to think of how I should make the cover look? Helppp anyone? I was going to name it "Little Black Book Vol. 1" (and continue, of course), but I don't know if they will always be so black! Furthermore, it is corny.




The other present is for my friend. It was intended to be a mixtape, but my recorder is broken, so alas it is just a cd! This is the cover, with the tracklist beneath:


1. Track 1 - Kitten Choir (my friend wrote this song, I would link it if I could!)
2. Pagina Tres - Prefuse 73
3. Emily's Song - the Tumbled Sea
4. The Worst Days - Saintseneca
5. NPE - Daphni
7. Mother's Talk - Tears for Fears
9. Dark Allies - Light Asylum
10. Glassworks: Opening - Philip Glass Ensemble
11. Arabian Knights - Siouxsie and the Banshees
12. November - Max Richter
13. Halving the Compass - Helios
16. Kim and Jessie - M83
17. Once Upon a Time - the Pogues

JULIA IS NEXT What will it beeeeee


3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW!!! I love the mouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say.. Waaahh what about me!!

    Plus, very lovely... hence my distress at being ignored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cover = Deep red!

    ReplyDelete